Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing 23

1. My favorite exercises were finding del.icio.us, web 2.0 awards, wikis, and Flickr. I will utilize these more than any. They are user friendly and fun,too.
2. 23 Things have opened up new worlds of technology that I didn't previously know existed. In order to keep abreast of all that's out there, I really appreciate the way the Library 2Play was set up so I could take advantage of all the new sites.
3. I found that some of things were more challenging than others. The podcast and video were difficult but once it was done, I was so proud of it. I really like putting pictures on my blog. I think it adds more interest.
4. The only thing I might recommend would be better instructions. I found that in some cases, there were steps missing that I think people take for granted that I know. I really need to be walked through every step or I get confused.
5. I would participate again. I like being able to work from home and I was able to complete things on this activity that I thought I couldn't do.It was time consuming, but I surely am glad to get the 18 hours under my belt.I estimate I doubled the 18 hours or more spent on this activity.
6. 23 Things will take you places you never dreamed possible.
7. I have commented on others' blogs and will continue to do so this summer. I am also anxious to see all the completed blogs. There are people out there with a lot of new technology skills.

3 comments:

bookeatersclub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bookeatersclub said...

Congratulations on finishing your 23 "Things!" You have learned many new things and shared great ideas. Have fun as you use these resources with your students.

VWB said...

I think you have lots of food for thought for the upcoming school year...and hope you will keep us updated thru your blog!

Congratulations!