Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing 13/University of Tennessee and Julia Child




I absolutely LOVE del.icio.us. You should see the number of bookmarks I have on my school computer. And I have always wanted to be able to access either the bookmarks from my home computer at work and vice versa. This would have also saved me some heartache when we switched over to our laptops in May. Evidently I didn't export my favorites correctly , thus losing them all at that time. I redid the ones I could remember and found newer ones,too. Now this is a safe way to keep them and have them organized. Thanks so much for this site. I have tagged all my cooking sites and will finish tagging on del.icio.us when school starts back. I graduated from the University of Tennessee with a B.S. in Home Economics. I used to watch Julia Child for my home ec. classes.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Glad to read that you found out what a valuable tool del.icio.us is. Lucky for me I completed 23 "Things" before the laptop rollout, so all my bookmarks where there. I left nothing to chance...